I squirt a nickle size amount into the palm of my hand and rub into my skin. Sometimes I need to do this a couple of times, it all depends on how dry my hands are. A little go a long way.
Avon comes out with different seasonal designs (see imagine below; reindeer one is the silicone glove). If you know an Avon representative you might be able to look through an outlet book and find older designs of the travel size bottles on sale for even less than 99 cents each.
If you are someone that deals with dry cracked hands in the winter, then giving silicone glove from Avon a try is definitely worth it. I use it everyday to help my hands stay; dry and crack free. I have recommend this product to family and friends, and will continue to do so.
Click here for Avon's website where you can find a representative or buy online.
~I am no longer an Avon representative (my choice; wasn't worth it), and I am in no way getting compensated for this review. I purchased the lotion myself. I am just a strong believer in sharing information on products when I find one that could help other people the way it has helped me.~
No comments:
Post a Comment