Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Family Update


Cloey:
Cloey is very loving, most of the time. She likes to be a little helper to me and her brother. Sometimes she gets in her moods where she doesn't want to listen or is feeling lazy but not very often. Cloey can now write her name. I am so proud of her. She is learning how to recognize other people's names and letters.
Right now in school she is learning about winter, and patterns. Last night she told me that there are animals that hibernate during the winter.
Cloey knows how to: count to 14, get herself dressed, buckle-up in the vehicle, put on her shoes or boots, and zip her own coat. She tries to help other people zip their coats, but she hasn't gotten that yet.
Her favorite color is purple.


Carter:
Carter can say so many words clearly and puts many words together to form big sentences. The things that he says and does sometimes really surprise me, mostly in a good way.
Last night we were all in the van and I heard Carter in the back set singing, "H, I, J, C". He was trying to sing the ABC song. This past Sunday we went outside for a little while because it was finally nice enough, and while Carter was shoveling he was singing, "Happy Birthday to you!".

My kids always know how to put a smile on my face! They can always brighten up my day!
Both kids love to play outside but we have been experiencing a really cold and icy winter. I would much rather have more snow and have it be warmer then this cold we have been dealing with. Makes it hard to take my kids outside.
Both kids love to help prepare dinner as much as they can.


Me:
I am not sure if I have mentioned this before, but I started back to school this past September. I finished my first two college classes in the middle of December and I did well. I took one online class and attended one at the campus.
This semester I will be taking two class and they will both be online. I can't imagine trying to sit through a college class during my last month of pregnancy and attending a class the week or week after giving birth. This next semester ends a month after my due date. I plan to take the summer off to enjoy my newest child and get adjusted to being a mother of three.
Which brings me to the topic of the name of my blog; Mother of 2, that will do. Well apparently two will not do! Laugh out loud! Coming up with a new blog name isn't easy and this time I am not going to put the number of kids we have in it, because you just never know. I thought I was so sure I was done having kids after I had Carter. Then I got a case of baby fever and the idea of having another baby wouldn't leave my head.

Terry started a new job this past summer and became a Sou Chef only a couple months after being there. I am so proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment