Monday, January 23, 2012

Man do I LOVE my Kids!!!










Carter started to say Ba, Ba yesterday. Been saying Hi for about a month now but that is all he says. I thought I heard him saying ma, ma but couldn't really tell so I am not counting it yet. Carter waved at his sister for the first time today and was saying Ba, Ba, almost as if he was saying bye to her. LOL!!! So CUTE!!! Carter has got his two front bottom teeth in now and

working on the top. You couldn't even tell that he was getting a tooth when his first one came in, so I was thinking yea he is going to be an easy teether but then when the second tooth was coming in you could tell that it was bothering him. Poor Baby.












Who knew trying to get a picture of my daughter would end up being such an issue! Wanted to take her picture and she was like "no!" and putting her hands over her face and then she got all pouty.








Finally she came around and let me take a couple pictures. Can hardly ever get to take her picture anymore! She always says "I take a picture mom!", or "NO! " Man sometimes it makes me wonder how old she think she is! She has such and attitude about me asking her to do something or not do something. She will go get one of her purses and start getting her boots on telling me that she is leaving and going to her friends! LOL! Silly girl! Can't think of all the crazy things she says to going to do or not do off the top of my head, but there are plenty. We really have to watch what we say because she will repeat everything we say, maybe not right then but it will come out later.
















Carter waving for the first time! :) He was waving at his sister while saying ba,ba. Seemed like he was saying bye, bye sister! LOL!

1 comment: