Friday, February 7, 2014

Sim Cutter



I just became aware of the sim cutter when my friend needed one. I thought it would be a nice thing to share with my readers, like my friend shared with me. We borrowed her's to cut Terry's sim because he went from and iphone 3 to and iphone 4.
My friend found a sim cutter online at Amazon (see picture below). You can cut your normal size sim to a micro sim for an iphone 4. If you needed it to be bigger again you can use one of the micro sim adapters that it comes with. This is very handy because you don't have to continue to go back to your cell phone provider for to bigger sized sim if you needed to switch phones. I was an AT&T go-phone costumer but we switched to Straight talk. Will write a review about that very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment