I receive a construction worker costume to review from AnytimeCostumes.com. I love that the vest is reflective. Carter is in love with this costume. As soon as he saw it he wanted to put it all on. He loves playing with toys and pretending to fix things.
| Costume includes: Vest, Hard Hat, Goggles, Hammer, Saw, and Name Tag |
| Tape measure does not com with the costume, we bought that at a different store. |
| Board also not include with costume. |
The goggles stay on by a stretchy cord and velcro (in the back). I think the cord should be a little longer because it makes the goggles a little tight on my son's face. That is the only thing I would change about this costume. Very happy with it other than that.
Great costume for boys or girls! Vest has to velcro squares that keep it from falling off.
AnytimeCostumes.com have many other occupational costumes available, for adults as well.
“I was not paid for this review and my honest opinions were used. I was given a product, free of cost, by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for review only. Opinions in this review are mine and are in NO WAY influenced by financial compensation.”
No comments:
Post a Comment