Friday, January 24, 2014

Graco

In the past five years; I have bought many different products from Graco: swings, car seats, highchairs, and pack-n-plays. I have always been satisfied with their products. 
I sold all the baby stuff that I had from Cloey and Carter, because we thought we weren't going to have any more babies. Then we changed our minds. We couldn't afford to buy all new baby gear so I searched around for used stuff. We bought a brand new travel system from Graco, because we knew the car seat had never been in an accident and that everything would be up to date will federal regulations. I bought Graco because I have always been happy with their products.   
I bought two used pack-n-plays both of which needed parts. I went to the Graco website to search for parts. I couldn't find what I needed on their website so I called them. The women I spoke to was very helpful. I was able to purchase the fabric part of the changing table for one of the pack-n-plays, and the two bars, I needed for the bassinet part, for the other one. I paid over the phone with a credit card and received both parts within two weeks.
Then this past week I purchased a used swing it was also Graco. I got it home plugged it in and it didn't work! I was very upset because I really like the features the swing offered. I called Graco again and explain what was going on with the swing and the women said unfortunately the motor was gone in the swing. It was going to cost $50 before taxes and shipping to get a new one. I kindly explained that I have bought many things from them in the past and really love their products and was there anyway that I could speak to someone about getting the motor at a lower rate because that was a lot of money to invest in a used swing. The women on the phone said that she could wave the fee of the motor cost but she couldn't do anything about the cost of shipping, which was going to cost me $10.95. I was very happy to pay the $10.95. The women said it should arrive in two week. Will post a review on the swing after my baby is born and we get to use it for him.
Like I have said in one of my older post it is always worth a shot at calling the company. Not all companies have such great customer service, but you never know unless you try.  


~I was not paid to share this! I was very impressed by the wonderful costumer service that Graco has provide and needed to share with all my readers. ~

No comments:

Post a Comment