I haven't been getting on the computer that much. I have been trying to enjoy the weather as much as I can and get outside with the kids. We have been busy fixing up the outside of our house. We got new windows and siding for our trailer and painted the trim. I think it looks nice but now we have to dress up the inside window frames. Seems like there is always something to do to the house. There are good things and bad things to being a homeowner.
Today we were outside for the most part working on Cloey's little play house. We we moved in over a year ago, our neighbors gave us a little play house made of wood. Cloey is always asking us to go into her little house with her but it wasn't tall enough, until today! Cloey's little house it made of wood and isn't the prettiest to look at but it makes her so happy! We still need to build on a little more and buy more wood when Terry gets back to work.
Our neighbors are so awesome they have given me so many flowers and a few trees. Which
is so great because it is helping me make the house even better looking on the outside. One tree Cloey wanted to go next to her little house so daddy did that for her. We also planted some flowers next to her house too. Today when we were working on her little house she said "Be Careful of my tree, Daddy!" She is so cute.
The other day we were hanging out outside and we had my parents over for dinner. Cloey walked over and sat in one of my neighbor's grand kids chair just hanging out, outside. She didn't want to come over and hang out with her Nana and Papa. My neighbor went inside for a minute and Cloey turned and asked were grandma had gone. She is so funny. My neighbors aren't her grandparents and we have never called them that for her, it was all her. My neighbor said "It's fine, what's one more grandchild?" They are awesome! They are kind of neighbors that makes you want neighbors!
Terry has been home so it has been harder to get on. Usually when he is home we aren't home. We go and visit people or do things. Many people haven't been wanting to hang out and that hurts a little, but at the same time I can understand their reasons. It is hard to figure out a different schedule with him being home because I wasn't use to it. I am picker then he is about the house cleaning and if he doesn't think it needs to be done then he won't help do it. Lately we have had a heart to heart and I feel like he really is listening to me, which is a great feeling and what I have been waiting for. Since we have been getting along a lot better. We have been getting along for five days now which is huge for us lately! Not every relationship is perfect, I actually don't know anyone that has a perfect relationship. Every person has their bad days, just like every relationship.
Terry is suppose to be back to work at the beginning of next month and I can't wait because of financial reasons and because we will get breaks from each other. Not good to be around each other every minute of everyday. I need a chance to be able to miss him.
No comments:
Post a Comment