Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Productive Day

Felt like I was back to my normal routine today. Terry wasn't feeling good today at all. I took him to the doctors but she said he had a virus and she was sorry but she didn't have any medicine to help make him feel better. Brought Terry home he went to bed and I feed the kids lunch then got them down for a nap.
Before I took Terry to the doctors for 11:45am, I had clean and organized Carter's and Cloey's room. I went through the stuff in Carter's room and took out the changing table and all the blankets and clothes we no longer need for him. I also organized the big shelf in his room so I could put extra wipes and diapers up there.
We buy in bulk at Costco so it is cheaper and we don't have to go out and buy diapers every week. We go to Costco because the prices are cheaper there then buying online and you get to use the coupons they send you each month, which is awesome!
I final got
caught back up on the laundry, Yes! I hate doing laundry! But made myself do it because I hate not being able to find the clothes that I want to find because they were in laundry baskets. I organized my closet more, swiped, mopped, washed and took care of the dishes, and more I just can't remember everything. At one point Terry had asked me if I am every going to sit down.
Today was busy, busy with getting a lot of much needed housework done. Felt really nice! It wasn't like my house was messy but it wasn't as clean and as organized as I like it to be. I still need to get in some cupboards and do some more organizing, but that is for another day.

Yesterday we organized our shed so I got the porch cleaned off more and then today added to the porch again with stuff that needs to go.
Something about my house being clean, just makes me so happy and relaxed. I love being able to sit down at the end of the day and look around at everything being clean! I have to have my table cleaned off, can't have anything on the table unless it is time to eat or I am folding laundry. I also have a place on the counter that always has to be cleaned off because I like it to be open and be able to use the space when I am preparing food.

Was a nice end of the day to Terry started to feel better and helped me, like he has been doing every night since being laid off, put the kids to bed. Now I get to sit down and catch up on things online and write a little.

On a different note, Carter has been walking all over the lawn lately pushing Cloey's doll stroller or one of his riding toys. He has been saying Mama for a week now. So happy about that! Finally he isn't always saying dad,dad.
Cloey has such a little teenager attitude when it comes to almost everything. She tells me she is mad and I ask why and I never know what the answer is going to be. She is so funny! A lot of times she tells me she is mad and I ask why and she will say because she just cried. LOL! She can either be the sweet older sister that helps out her brother when he is crying or the mean older sister that goes out or her way to be mean and take everything that Carter wants to play with away.
Yesterday Carter was walking across the lawn pushing his riding toy and he fell down and it tip over his riding toy. He couldn't get it picked back up the right way so Cloey went over and picked it back up the right way and said there you go buddy. So sweet! Love the moments where they play nice with each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment