Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Swoop Bag Review

I won a Swoop Bag and was very enger to try it because with it toys get spread out and then easy picked back up. If they get off the bag just simply throw everything back on it and pull the drawstrings and mess is easy picked up. This also make is so that my kids don't have to dump the toy box to find the toy they are looking for, or just dump it for the fun of it.

Empty swoop bag
Carter on swoop bag


Playing on swoop bagCarter in middle of swoop bag w/toys


Doesn't it anyways seem like you see the same old toys being played with because the other ones get stuck on the bottom? I have tried rotated the toys but for some reason the same toys always find their way back to the top again. With the Swoop Bag you don't have to worry about that because the bag spread out so you can get to any of the toys and then when done just pull the strings and carry the bag to where ever you want it stored. You can hang it up but the strings, placing in a tote, or even just leaving it on the floor. I just leave my kids on the floor so it is easier for them to get into.

"About" From their site:

Thirty years ago, my grandmother gave my brother a hand-made toy bag for his heaping pile of Lego® pieces. Thirty years later, my mother redesigned that same toy bag and gave it to my son for his heaping pile of Lego® pieces.

Today, three generations later, I give to you, a
newly-reinvented version of that same toy bag –
a bag designed for that heaping pile of Lego® pieces
in your life. You know that pile I’m talking about.

As a graphic designer and a mother of two busy boys, I wanted a bag that was simple and well-made, and would make clean up time a little easier. With an eye for modern and clean design, I’ve designed SWOOP bags to last using the highest quality cotton canvas and nylon cording. Swoop bags are durable, simple, colorful, and fun!

“Just SWOOP it up!”


Sarah Kirk
Owner


From their site: 

How to CLEAN your Swoop.

If your bag seems to have collected a bunch of lint amongst the toys in your bag, empty toys into a container, shake out Swoop and put in dryer for 15 minutes. Voila! Feels like new again! - OR -

Machine wash (cold) and hang to dry. Tumble dry on
low is OK but the natural colored canvas edge can get a bit wrinkly.



I really like the swoop bag makes cleaning up so much easier. Before I had a swoop bag I had a couple of small toy soft boxes in my living room and both kids would just pick them up and dump out the toys. I found myself picking the toys up and a few minutes later one of my kids would dump the toy back out again.

Click Here to Buy one

“I was not paid for this review and my honest opinions were used. I WON this product! Opinions in this review are mine and are in NO WAY influenced by financial compensation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment