I have tried so many different kinds of creamer and they are just so milky! It is like you are adding flavored milk to your coffee, not creamer. With Baileys Coffee Creamer it makes your coffee creamer and taste so much better!
My sister in law got told by the doctor that she needed to drink two or three cups of coffee a day and she doesn't care for the flavor of coffee so when she was over on Easter morning I told her to use my Baileys creamer instead of milk in her coffee and she had two cups. She called me Monday and made a point to say "Thank you for letting me try your Baileys coffee creamer. I went to the store after I left your house and bought Baileys Toffee Almond Cream flavor, and I love it."
We buy our coffee at Costco and buy in bulk so it is cheaper but I don't like the taste of it unless I have the Right creamer, and the "Right" creamer is Bailey's coffee creamer.
My dad is a coffee drinker and he doesn't like any kind of cream just a little dab of milk that is it, no sugar. So if you are anything like my dad then Bailey's creamer isn't for you, but if you aren't really a coffee drinker because you love the taste of coffee flavor alone and have to add some kind of creamer. Then get the best creamer I have every tasted, a try. I buy my Baileys coffee creamer at Price Chopper or Hannaford.
My favorite flavor of
Baileys coffee creamer is French Vanilla!
Download a coupon click Here
Visit their Website click Here
~I choice to share about how much I love Baileys Coffee Creamer, and I was not paid or given any kind of free product for writing about it. This is my honest opinions and no one else . ~

No comments:
Post a Comment