I have been buying mountain breeze, Purex Fabric Softener Sheets, at Walmart for a couple months now. The first time I found them on the shelf, I couldn't believe how great they smelt, and at such a great value. During our ride home it even scented our van a little which gave me an idea, and hid one fabric softener sheet under one of the van seats. Works nicely at keeping the van smelling good. I even got my mom doing that with her van now. Cheaper then buying the little air freshers for vehicles. When I can't notice the smell anymore I just replace it with a new one.
I love that I only need to add one sheet to the load I place in the dryer, where with other brands I have tried in the past I need to add a few in order to have my clothes come out of the dryer smelling clean and fresh.
Purex fabric softener sheets are not just great at reduce static cling, help making my laundry smell good, feel soft but also great at freshening up the smell of different places in our house and in our cars. I would definitely recommend these to family and friends. You will see what I mean if you see these on the shelf in the store and smell them.
Only thing I wish is that they would come in a bigger box because I don't just used them when I dry clothes.
Click Here to check out Purex on Facebook
Click Here to check out Purex Fabric Softener Sheets Website
“I was not paid for this review and my honest opinions were used. I was NOT given this product by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. I really like these Purex Fabric Softener sheet and wanted to share my opinions with my readers. The opinions in this review are mine and are in NO WAY influenced by financial compensation.”

No comments:
Post a Comment