Carter rides in the back seat because he is only 26 pounds and Cloey rides in the front. Both of my kids love the stroller.
Features: List from website.
A couple of things it doesn't list but I really like about the Graco Ready2Grow double stroller is:
- The easy brake, press the middle gray button in the back to lock to brake, and then pull up on it with my foot when I want to take the brakes off.
- When it is folded up it can stand straight up on it's own.
- It is easy to push and turn with both my kids in it.
- I love that it has a canopy for both my kids, they are both removable if I wanted to take them off. The back canopy even works if one of my kids were sitting on the bench seat in the back instead of the rear seat.
It is a little long when folded up, but fits just fine in the back of our van.
I only wish it had at least one more cup holder, but that isn't a big deal because the huge basket storage space.
“I was not paid for this review and my honest opinions were used. I was NOT given this product by the manufacturer or representing PR agency. I really like this double stroller and wanted to share my opinions. The opinions in this review are mine and are in NO WAY influenced by financial compensation. I am a big Graco fan!”

No comments:
Post a Comment