Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thankful!

Thanksgiving is that one time of year you are supposed to stop and think about everything, and everyone, you are grateful for. 

Here are a few reasons I am thankful:


    First of all I am incredibly thankful for my two healthy, beautiful children. Thank you, Cloey, and Carter; for brighten up my day, make me laugh when I am crying, and make my life worth living.

·         My amazing, hardworking husband. Thank you, Terry; for working hard every day to provide for us, so I can be a stay at home mom and not miss one precious moment with our two incredible children.  

·         My family: might be some drama every once in a while, but that just makes the other "drama free" moments even more special! Hope to have more family gatherings this winter, and not wait until Christmas for the next time for us all have family fun!

·         My true friends; who feel like family!

·         Our pets; Georgia (our wonderful dog), Buster (our friendly hamster) and our fish (too many to name them all!).

·         Food, clothes, and our home; where we have a warm place to sleep.  

·         Our working vehicles; so thankful that we have two vehicles, except when we have to fix them!

Hope everyone had a very Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment