Thursday, November 29, 2012

100 Followers

I started my blog at the beginning of this year. I had a hard time trying to think of a name, instead of “My Blog”. I am a mother of two, and wanted that stated in my blog title. I think two is perfect for us. We have are little girl and our little boy. That is how I came up with; Mother of 2, that will do; as the title of my blog.

I love trying to figure out different blog designs. I made my own background and picture at the top of my blog, along with my buttons for my blog. I taught myself how create my blog, with some help from Google search, when I couldn't figure something out.

I am sorry I haven’t been writing as much as I normally do, but I plan to get better. I want to share different craft ideas that I am going to be trying out with my kids and family members. I am going to try them out first, and then share. I have been really busy decorating for Christmas, baking and having family get togethers.

I am the one that my family members come to when they need help figuring out things. I have been helping my mother with her job searches. As well as creating resumes for; my mother, my father and my mother in-law. I also go to my parents’ house when they need help with other things. I love being able to help my family out with things.


Today I noticed I have 100 followers, and I am very grateful to have so many readers! Thank you to all my followers!!! Hope to reach out to more people and continue to get more followers.

No comments:

Post a Comment