Friday, November 9, 2012

Smittens?

The things people come up with.


I found smittens online, while searching google for mitten clips. I am trying to find a way to keep my kids mittens from falling off their hands and exposing their hands to the cold. 
Smittens are a set of 2 regular mittens and one big mitten, for couples to wear while they hold hands. You can choose the size of the regular mittens.
Who knew there was such a thing as mittens you could wear and hold one another's hand? I didn't until now. Basic Smittens come in three colors; Blue, Red, and Black at $35 a set. Personally, the cost is a little too much, I will just hold my husbands hand while wearing my gloves. If any of my readers are interested in purchasing Smittens for themselves Click Here


I found this website on my own and was not paid or given a product, free of cost, by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment