Tuesday, November 6, 2012

1st Snow fall that stuck

Last year Cloey cried the first time she looked out the window and saw snow on my car. This year was completely different she ran up the hallway to tell me there was snow on the front and back part of my car; she was so excited when she said it. She said that she wanted to go play in it so I decided, why not? I got my kids all bundled up and we headed outside to play in the first real snow fall.


Carter had such a hard time walking around being all bundle up and when he fell he couldn't get back up with out help. I had to make sure he was going to stay warm!

While we were outside Cloey was very excited about everything. She looked at Georgia and said to me "MOMMY, my dog is even in the snow!". You would have sworen it was Christmas with how excited she was. Cloey and Carter both went down the slide, with wearing ski pants and snow being on the slide, they went down really fast and LOVE IT!!!! I also let them swing for a few minutes. We were outside for about 15 minutes and it was totally worth the five minutes it took us getting all suited up to go out with all the fun we had when we were out.

I am glad both my kids like the snow this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment