I was putting Cloey down for a nap one day and she fell backwards on her bed which made her lie down and then looks at me and says "Mommy I fell down, but not because I was drunk.... just cause I falled" When Cloey falls or sometimes isn't watching where she is going and runs into something Terry will ask her if she is drunk. I knew it was just a matter of time before she said it.
Last night we were in Cloey's room reading stories right before be like we normally do. Cloey was lying at the foot of her bed, Terry was on the floor at the foot of Cloey's bed and while he is reading Cloey says "Daddy you stink, I think you need some deodorant" Terry said "No I put some one this morning" Cloey said "No daddy I mean now" Terry said "I farted I think that is what you are smelling"
I was washing dishes one day after putting Cloey and Carter down from a nap, when Cloey yells to me that she wants me to cover her up, so I quickly rinse and dry off my hands, then I run down to her room and cover her up and she says "Mommy your hands smell like bubbles"
Cloey even tries to tell my friends what their babies want. Wish I had a few of them recorded to share because it would make you laugh. She would be like "I think he wants more", "I think he wants to get down" I think he wants that", " I think he is tired", "I think he wants to eat", or even "I think he pooped" Cloey even tattles on kids for having or doing something she doesn't think they should be doing.

No comments:
Post a Comment