Monday, April 23, 2012

A little update about Carter and the LONG DAY I had!

Carter on Terry

Carter Carter pushing walking toy
Carter is getting so big! He gets mad when anyone takes something away or he sees you shutting the door to a room he wants to get in but I don't.
There is just something about the bathroom that Carter loves and it isn't just the tub. He usually goes right for the toilet or the trash, so I try and keep him out of the bathroom. When it comes to bath time he always knows. He hears the water and comes a crawling down the hall. If I were to shut the door before he made it all the way down the hall, he would start crying as if he were hurt. My baby boy loves his baths, as does his older sister. 
Lately Carter growls or will kind of holler at anyone who tells him no. He also has been going after anything that Cloey has. She hasn't learned that she needs to get up off the floor and away from him in order to keep what ever it is that she has at the time. 
Carter says Da, Da most of the time but also says: hi, hey, ni nee (pacifier), ma ma, na na, and I know he says something else I just can't think of it right now on the spot. 
Carter now has eight teeth and biting even more. Not sure what to do about his biting because he isn't scared when you pick him up look him directly in the face and tell him "NO BITING!" and then sit him back down. If any one has any suggestions please comment below. 
 He is so funny sometimes when I am watching him play he picks out what I would call the boring toys and plays with them for awhile. He has started to crawl around with things now which is cute, but now I got two kids scattering toys. Oh well more of a work out for mommy.
I love watching my kids grow and learn new things but some times it feels like they are growing too fast, where is the time going. Some times I would like to slow somethings down so I can really enjoy them.
Today was a not listening day for both kids and lets get into anything we can possible get into. If I wasn't chasing one kid around the house it was the other. We tried doing a family night but man it just turned into Terry and I looking at the clock ever few minutes wondering if it was bed time yet. Days like these are very long and not so much fun but no kids are perfect every minute of everyday and if they were then the days they are great at listening and sweet, might not mean as much.


No comments:

Post a Comment