Monday, April 2, 2012

GloDose Review

Glodose in package
I won a Glodose off a Blog giveaway and so glad I did. This is one of those products you didn't know you needed and wish you had sooner. Who knew a light in a medicine dropper would be so handy?

In the middle of the night my daughter woke up and had a fever so I had to give her some medicine. 
I left her room just long enough to grab the medicine and the GloDose. I simply pressed the button
on the top of the dropper which made the whole dropper glow, even after I had measured out the medicine. I love  that it glows enough to make sure I was getting the medicine in her month, and making sure she took it all.

Glodose with light on it
Sorry the picture is a little blurry I had to close the flash. 
Glodose with med. in it

Information from their site:

GloDose® is the mom-invented medicine dropper that makes administering medicine easier. When it comes to innovative baby products, it's still mom who knows best. With a soft glow, parents can accurately measure the medicine dosage with the lights off, leaving baby to stay comfortable and start getting healthy again.

CARE INSTRUCTIONS:

Before washing separate dropper tube from the top portion. Wash tube thoroughly in warm, soapy water before and after each use. Rinse with clean water and dry completely before storing. Do not wash the handle or immerse in water.


I believe it is definitely a product parents should have because with the GloDose I don't have to turn on a light to make sure I am giving my kids the proper dose of medicine. Turning on the light gets my kids to really wake up and it is so hard to try and get them back to sleep.


Want to Buy One Click Here


“I was not paid for this review and my honest opinions were used. I WON this product! Opinions in this review are mine and are in NO WAY influenced by financial compensation.”

No comments:

Post a Comment