Tried to get a video of Carter last night, but it didn't really work. Isn't that the way it usually works? Carter loves to ride his sister's riding toy. I put him on it one day just for fun to see what he would do. He held on all by himself, I stayed close to make sure he didn't fall. I decide to try him again on it about four days ago. He stood up and push to go forward. I couldn't believe he was moving forward and holding on. I remember it took Cloey forever it seemed to like riding toys, I think she was about 15 months when this happened. She just got scared every time we put her on one. Okay so about trying to get a video of Carter: Last night I put Carter on his sister's riding toy to attempt to get a video of him riding it, but he didn't want to go anywhere. He just sat there. Then while filming him, he started to stand reach for things on his sister's book shelf instead of riding the toy. I guess I will just have to try again! I really want to catch him riding it on video, because he is so cute. Below is the video I took. I decided to post it because he is just so cute! He has his own riding toy but he only seems to play with the toys on it and when he does move he only goes backwards. His riding toy is wider then Cloey's and sits lower.
(Removed video because Terry didn't want it on here. His way of protect his son from being embarrassed. Sorry everyone!)
Carter is 8 Months Old 2/04/12!!!
This is the video I tried to take of him. You can see him riding it a little, he just doesn't move as much as he normally does.
Terry is in background reading Cloey and Carter their bedtime story! :)
Carter is getting so big. He doesn't like to be in his jumperoo anymore, so it is time to sell it. He didn't like to be in his walker until now, because he final has figured out how to move around, but he still doesn't like to be in it very long. He now has three teeth; his front two bottom ones and his left front top. He still hasn't learned to crawl, got his legs all right, but hasn't figured out how to move his arms. He has started to pull him self up still not a pro but working on it. Many people think he is going to skip crawling and go right to walking. I am sure we are still months away from him walking! I wish he would learn to crawl already, because when I leave his sight for a few seconds or I am not right by his side he freaks out.
| Carter on his riding toy |
No comments:
Post a Comment