) and asked to go to the bathroom when we stop to get gas, then asked at Wal-Mart, and then again on the way home. I was scared about the first time taking her anywhere wearing her underwear because of the mess if she had an accident. I am so proud of the great job she is doing!She has even been
going to bed with undies on
! We will continue to do everything we have been doing to help her be fully potty trained. During the day if it has been awhile since she has gone on the potty, I just simply ask her if she has to go. Also if she really doesn't want to go on the potty, I tell her I will give her a treat if she at least tries.Not everything works for every kid. We just tried to see what worked best and went with it. I know a lot of things depend on how fast we wanted her to be potty trained. A few things that are a huge help with Cloey wanting to go on the potty are: rewards, her friends her age going on the potty, having the potty where she can see it, allowing her to wear undies, and asking her every thirty or so minutes if she needed to go.
Look for an update in a few weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment