Friday, September 6, 2013

I have been busy


I have been really busy lately.
Trying to make sure I am getting everything done that needs to be done. Have a huge to do list that I am slowly checking things off.
I have just started college part-time. I am taking one online class and one at the college.
Cloey started preschool again this past Tuesday. She is going to be going three half days a week. She loves going to school, I am sure she would go almost everyday if they would let her. I hope she always loves school.

Pregnancy:

Going good so far. Had my first ultrasound and my due date is April 6,2014. I have notice my stomach gets upset more then it did when I was pregnant with Cloey or Carter. When I start feeling sick to my stomach, I take a few sips of Dr Pepper and it helps make me feel better.  I get hungry more during the day then I use to. I also have to eat when I get hungry because if I wait too long then I start to feel sick.

Cloey is excited to be a big sister again. She says she can't wait to help with everything. She is already worried about what the baby is going to wear and where the baby is going to sleep. She is so cute! Oh and she said that I am having a girl any time she talks about the baby she calls the baby a girl or says her sister. I am sure she will still be happy if the baby is a boy. We won't be able to find that out for a few more months.
Carter just recently started pointing at my belly saying baby while smiling. When he first find out he would say know to me being pregnant.

Will write more when I find the time. More reviews coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment