Friday, December 21, 2012

Eco Oasis Foldable Water Bottle Review & Giveaway

I received a 16 ounce, Eco Oasis Foldable Water Bottle, from the Smart Planet company. I drink about 10 glasses of water a day and whenever I go some where I always bring a few reusable water bottles with me. They are hard plastic and take up a lot of room, even when they are empty and they are hard to juggle. 


With eco oasis foldable water bottle, I don't have to worry about having my hands full because it can clip to purse or belt loop, and when it is empty I can fold it up and put it in my pocket or purse, takes up hardly any room. The water bottle stands up on its own when it is full and has a cover, which makes me happy because I don't have to worry about anything touching the mouth piece, and getting it dirty.


You could fill the water bottle with any cold drink of your choice to take to go or even stay at home. Cheaper and better for our environment when reuse and recycle. It is also much cheaper to bring a drink from home then to stop to the store and buy a drink, which you then dispose of the container.

Being foldable means it is flexible, which means when it is full and if someone squeezes it with force, while the top is open, water will come out and go all over. This is the only down fall that I have found.

Click to buy a Eco Oasis Foldable Water Bottle
WIN IT: One lucky reader of Mother of 2, that will do will win one Eco Oasis Foldable Water Bottle. Must do all mandatory entries!

Loading Entry-Form...
...
“I was not paid for this review and my honest opinions were used. I was given a product, free of cost, by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for review only. Opinions in this review are mine and are in NO WAY influenced by financial compensation.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment