Thursday, August 30, 2012

Cloey is now 3

Cloey is now officially three! I can't believe how fast she is growing up and although I do get sad thinking about how fast time is going by I enjoy watching her learn new things and form into the little girl she is. She has her days where she doesn't want to listen and thinks she is the boss but she soon realizes that isn't the case. 
Cloey loves to play outside, dress up, store, color. She also loves include her brother or other kids in her fun. Cloey is shy when it comes to meeting new people but after about fifteen minutes she comes around to playing or talking to them. 
Cloey is going to be starting pre-school next week two days a week for three and a half hours a day. She can't wait and in many ways I can't either because she will be able to play with many kids her age and learn new things. This will also be good for her because she is usually always with me and it will make it harder when it comes to kindergarten or any other time when I need her to stay with a family member or a friend. 
Cloey loves singing songs and dancing, she will ask me to turn on music and dance with her. We were watching a movie one night and at the end there was slow music with the credits, she went over to her dad and asked him to dance with her, it was so adorable how she asked.




Cloey wearing the dress up clothes Auntie Dawn got her. Of course she still has frosting on her face.


No comments:

Post a Comment