Friday, July 27, 2012

WhoNu? Cookies~ Review

WhoNu? Cookie package
 Cloey and Carter love cookies but I hardly ever buy them because they aren't a very health choice for a snack. I was in the snack isle at the store one day and saw "WhoNu? Cookies"  I picked up the box and started to read it. On the box it showed they are an excellent source of Calcium, Iron, Vitamins A, B12, C, D and E, I also saw that there is as much fiber as a bowl of oatmeal. I decided to get a box of the soft & chewy chocolate chip cookies for us to try.
Cloey eating a cookie
Carter eating a cookie
Cloey and Carter really enjoyed their cookies. I tried them, thinking they weren't going to taste the greatest because they are suppose to be so good for you, but I was wrong! These "WhoNu? Cookies" are very nutritious and delicious! I recommend anyone to try them. Even if you are on a diet you can feel better about cheating with "WhoNu Cookies" because of all the nutrition they have in them. 
Cloey smiling with her cookie
Cloey stuffing cookie in her mouth
With WhoNu? Cookies I can feel good about giving my kids cookies as a lite snack.




Click to learn more about the nutrition

Click to find out what other cookies they make


"I bought these WhoNu cookies for us to try and wrote about what we thought of them. We were not paid for this review and my honest opinions were used."

No comments:

Post a Comment