Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Shopping during the day/ Playing at night

During the day we went shopping for so going out clothes for me. I hardly ever buy new clothes for myself, I usually go lawn saling or to thrift shops. We decided to go to the mall. I went into Debs and got a outfit and then went into Rue21. Rue 21 surprised me, with the great deals they had going on. I got five shirts for $21. That is cheap! Three are going out shirts and two are tank tops. All are very cute. I could have stayed in there longer but I had made Terry and our kids wait long enough for me. Can't wait to go out and wear some of my  new clothes. If you live around a Rue 21 give them a change they have men and women's clothes. Usually in the back of the store is where the GREAT deals are. I use to just walk buy the store and not go in thinking it was too pricey, but it isn't! Debs is pricey unless the stuff is on sale, they have a ton of cute stuff only for women. 

I went out this past weekend with my best friend, her husband, another friend and my husband. We went out dancing for my friend's six year wedding anniversary. I didn't have any "going out clothes" but one of my friends was so awesome to lend me some of hers. We all had a blast, and are going to try and fit it in once a month. It was so nice to be able to just get out and let lose on the dance floor. Who cares what every one else thinks, I just relax and dance and had a great time doing it. I also liked to help make my friends feel special, because when I did it made my friends have a great night, which is even better! Spread the fun!

Fun Night playing with my cute kids! Pictures below:

I noticed it had been awhile since I had brought out the kids play tents so I decided tonight was a good night to do just that. 
Cloey in Cars tent
Cloey is in Carter's Car's tent, she has a tear running down her check because Carter accidentally got her with his hand, and made her cry a little. 

Cloey giving thumbs up
Cloey putting her thumb up saying "Cool Dude"

Cloey in princess tent

Carter in Cars tunnel
Carter coming through the tunnel connecting the two tents.  Flash on the camera made it too bright!

Cloey on her bed
Cloey's new bed, she is pretending to sleep.

Carter next to Cloey's bed
Carter loves Cloey's new bed! It is low enough so he can climb up on it.

Carter standing
Carter loves to play with the vanity aunt Dawn got Cloey.

Carter
I tried to get a picture of him letting go and just standing there, but of course because I had the camera he did do it. Grrr

Carter still playing with Vanity

Cloey on her bed
Cloey was holding on to the clip in her hair asking me if that was a hair clip.


Cloey doing flip
Getting ready to do a flip

Cloey after doing flip
After a flip

Cloey in middle of flip
In the middle of doing another flip

Carter walking along bed
Carter was thinking about walking to Cloey because she was playing with her vanity.

Carter and Cloey sharing
Cloey was drinking her water and Carter started to yell at her, as if he was asking to have some, so she shared with him. Good girl Cloey!

Carter and Cloey sharing
Carter drank...

Carter and Cloey sharing
and drank....

Carter and Cloey sharing
Then he gave it back, good boy.

I love how sweet they are to each other! Got to enjoy the moments of them playing together and sharing now because I never know how they are going to be with each other when they get older. 

No comments:

Post a Comment