As many people can see Cloey always seems to have her hair in her eyes. I try to get her to let me put it up, and sometimes I am lucky enough for her to let me do it. With as fine and soft as her hair is the hair ties, or clips, would just slip out when she gets playing or touches them.Then she comes to me to have me fix her hair, this can go on for a while, but I usually only fix it twice and then I have had enough and tell her "All done!"
They are very cute! Before I even tried the clips with Cloey I knew that with her fine baby soft hair and with as active as she is they would for sure be put to the No Slip test.
Information sent to me with the clips:
Born in 2001, No Slippy Hair Clippy was an idea that started because of a need...
At the time, there was no such thing as a hair clip that would stay in fine, silky hair and not fall out. So the velvet lined, patent pending alligator clip was just the beginning of our company. Not only does the velvet keep the clip from slipping out, it also does not break or damage hair, and is super comfortable. No Slippy boasts hundreds of styles of hair clips and headband offerings, perfect for babies, girls, teens and up! All of our products are proudly hand-made with the highest quality ribbons and trims, right here in the USA.
At the time, there was no such thing as a hair clip that would stay in fine, silky hair and not fall out. So the velvet lined, patent pending alligator clip was just the beginning of our company. Not only does the velvet keep the clip from slipping out, it also does not break or damage hair, and is super comfortable. No Slippy boasts hundreds of styles of hair clips and headband offerings, perfect for babies, girls, teens and up! All of our products are proudly hand-made with the highest quality ribbons and trims, right here in the USA.
I love that they are made with a non-toxic water-based glue that is safe for kids. The only down fall is try to avoid getting them wet (soaked) because they will come apart.
The only flaw I found was with the Turquoise Belinda, I got the front top part of Cloey's hair all ready to put back and then when I went to clip it the back popped off, so I couldn't. Cloey's hair is not thick so I was totally surprised when this happened. I put it back together but then it slipped out again, before I got close to clipping it closed. This was very frustrating, it is hard to get her to stay still long enough to get her hair up as it is and to have the clip keep messing up was so annoying. I got the clip back together and pinched the top of the metal together to try and get it to stay in place. I didn't have a problem with it after that.
| Close up of the Emily Bow (My Favorite clip) With the Emily Bow I can quickly get her hair to the side and pinch the clip slide it in her hair and let go! It is so easy, and it stays!The Tiny Tilly Butterfly and the Emily Bow clip are both soft velvet. |
| With the Ladybugs Clipettes |
| Side view |
| Just used one, I think it looks better. |
Purchase them Click Here
Hair clips not only for Little Girls, Babies, but for Teens and Women.
Check out the other styles and designs of No Slip Hair Clips Click Here
| Turquoise Belinda Clip |
| Tiny Tilly Butterfly Clip |
“I was not paid for this review and my honest opinions were used. I was given a product, free of cost, by the manufacturer or representing PR agency for review only. Opinions in this review are mine and are in NO WAY influenced by financial compensation.”
One lucky reader of My Blog will win a $25 gift amount to shop on No Slippy Hair Clippy website, simply follow the rafflecoppter form below to enter:
You don't have to have a Blog in order to Follow! Just click Join this site (A.K.A Follow at the top right side of Blog) and sign in with your Yahoo, Gmail or Twitter account. Don't forget to Follow "Publicly" or it Doesn't count! Then you can Enter any giveaway by signing in with Facebook or e-mail. :)

i LOVE these clippies:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.hairclippy.com/products/Dottie.html
http://www.hairclippy.com/products/Mimi.html
http://www.hairclippy.com/products/Paisley.html
http://www.hairclippy.com/products/Clipettes-Dots.html
http://www.hairclippy.com/products/Clipettes-Prints-%252d-Retro-Dots.html
Tilly Butterfly clip is so cute :)
ReplyDelete