Easy to make!
Ingredients:
- 2 cups (16 oz) 10 oz bag Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels + Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips (to make 2 cups, add the 10 oz bag Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels the top off with the Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips to make 2 cups.
- 1 1/3 cup white granulated sugar
- 2 cups of mini-marshmellows
- 5 fl oz Evaporated Milk
- 2 Tablespoons of butter
Put foil in a 8x8 pan and spray with cooking spray (To prepare for when fudge is complete. Keep on counter close by.)
Combine butter, sugar, and evaporated milk into a 2 quart sauce pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring occasionally with a rubber spatula. Once boiling set a timer with 4 minutes and stir contently. Once it has been 4 minutes remove from heat and immediately add marshmallows and all the chocolate chips (Dark Chocolate & Mint Morsels + Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips), stir vigorously until chips and marshmallows are all melted and everything is blended together. Then immediately pour into the 8x8 pan and flatten with rubber spatula. Once done, put in fridge for an hour (to cool down and have set faster). After an hour take out of fridge lift up on foil and place the fudge with foil on counter or large cutting board to cut up. I cut into small pieces because I like to have a little at a time, makes it last longer in my house too. I keep my stored in the fridge because I like it better that way. Can be stored at room temp if you like it softer.
Hope you enjoy! I know my family does!
No comments:
Post a Comment