Friday, January 4, 2013

Christmas/New Years/ Fable III

I know it has been a little while since I have really sat down and thought about what I wanted to write about.

Christmas:

Christmas Eve Terry and I could get Cloey to eat anything, she said she wasn't hungry. We even tried saying we would make her a couple of her favorite things to eat, but she didn't want anything. That night she had a little fever, but nothing else seemed to be wrong with her. We gave her some acetaminophen (A.K.A Tylenol) and slept through the night with out waking up. Christmas morning, Terry and I, woke up Cloey and Carter. Cloey sounded a little funny when she talked, but I figured it was because she had just woke up. Busy morning; Cloey and Carter sat down in front of the tree to unwrap some gifts. After they were done with our gifts and the ones Santa got them, it was time to eat breakfast, clean up and then time for Terry's mother and father to bring their gifts for us all. After they left, I noticed Cloey was still sounding funny when she talk, I got a flash light and looked in the back of her throat. It was then very clear to me why she didn't want to eat the night before and when she was talking different then normal, it looked like she had strep throat. Doctors office of course was closed, we called the on call doctor, they said we could wait until the next day and get her seen by her doctor instead of bring her to the emergency room because she was comfortable, drinking and not throwing up. I then called  my step sister's house because that is where my family was all getting together for Christmas dinner and told them. I gave them the option of us not coming because we didn't want to get everyone else sick, but everyone wanted us to go, and Cloey would have been very upset if we didn't go. Very busy day, so busy that it almost seemed like it was two days picked into one. We had a Merry Christmas with all of our family, even though Cloey was 100% herself. With acetaminophen and ibuprofen Cloey was able to enjoy the day. Didn't get hardly any pictures because of how busy it was and Cloey didn't want her picture taken.

New Years Eve:
We stayed home, and it was like any other night.

New Years Day:
Was the five year anniversary of when Terry and I first started dating. My parents watch Cloey and Carter for the night. We went out to dinner, it was nice being able to sit down and enjoy our meal together with out either one of us having to get up to do something or clean up one of our kids. Love our kids, but it was nice to have a break and get out and enjoy each others company.


For Christmas I got Fable III for Xbox 360 from Terry's mother. Terry had a very busy week and one of our cars needs breaks so I was stuck home. Cloey didn't have school so there was really no need to go any where anyways. Still it is nice to get out of the house. I am glad I got Fable 3, because that got to distract me from not being able to go anywhere. I didn't feel like writing because it isn't easy to write while my kids are up. I start writing something and then every time I get pulled away from it I have to re-read what I just wrote, to make sure I am not repeating myself in the same post. There are four Fable games that I know of; Fable, Fable II, Fable II, and Fable Journey which is for Kinect. I own all of them except Fable Journey. I don't want to buy it, because I played a demo and didn't care for it. It isn't like the other three, you get moved around through each seen, you don't get to choose where you want to go and explore.
I love that with the Fable games, you get to make your own choices and with those choices you make you become either good or evil. You can make people fall in love with your or hate you. You get to walk around as you please and interact with people.
With Fable II and III you have a dog with you that can help fight your battles and you can buy or find books to help your dog learn to become a better fighter for you. You can also choose to be a male or female.
Fable III is the easiest one I believe out of the three of the games I own. I don't like how easy it is with the fact that it doesn't last long. I don't like that there aren't many things you can buy and you can't choose to give people objects for a gift, like you can in the first two games. In Fable III you get to be a prince or princess. You have to fight your brother for the thrown but before you can do that you have to get followers to help you in battle against him and his army. To do this you have to travel to different towns/villages doing different task for different people and making promises you will have to decide to keep or break after you become King or Queen. The game is not over when you become the King or Queen, but I have said enough about it. You will have to play it to figure out the rest. Another cool thing is in the very beginning of the game you have to choose to kill your girlfriend/boyfriend (depending on if you are a chose to be a girl or a boy) or a group of village people. If you choose to kill the villagers you leave your boyfriend/girlfriend behind when you escape the castle to find followers to build your own army to fight your brother for the thrown. You will have a task later in the game where you can find your long lost love and chose to either have them become yours again or stay with the person they are with.  ~I wanted to share about my experiences with Fable games I was not in anyway compensated for what I have shared~

No comments:

Post a Comment