Saturday, September 8, 2012

Wow we had a Date Night

Terry and I haven't gone on a date by ourselves since we had Cloey. I thought it would be a good idea for us to have some alone time together because we haven't been getting along the greatest lately and my birthday is this Sunday. I asked my parents to take our kids for the night. Terry had to work so he got a ride into work and I picked him up. Then we went to Wal-Mart to get a few things we needed for the house and out to dinner. We went to House of Tang, and got the all you can eat buffet. Terry and I had a nice time talking but I found that all I kept talking about were our kids. Then I asked him "What did we use to talk about when we went out?". It is crazy how things change when you been together for almost five years and have two kids. All there is to talk about are everyday things. I love our kids so much they are always on my mind so that is why I talk about them so much.
After that we went to the AT&T store because I had lost my phone. I know it must be some where in the house, but I can't find it. Cloey has a bad habit of taking off with our phones. My phone was dead so I couldn't call it and because I couldn't find it I needed to go get another one. I ended up getting a Go Phone and we changed our plans to 250 minutes a piece and unlimited texting. Glad to have texting again because now I can just text Terry when he is at work instead of having to call him to tell him something or ask him a question if I didn't need the answer right away. I just wish some other people I know had texting, easier then making a phone call a lot of times! The only not so good thing about the go phone deal we got is the minutes we have are used even when you are calling mobile to mobile and you have to remember to refill every month or we won't be able to use our phones. The good thing is my friend told me that AT&T sends you a text a couple of days before your time runs up and you need to refill.

Over all a good night, not very eventful. Nothing like the movie Date Night, but was still very nice to spend some alone time with my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment