Monday, September 10, 2012

My Birthday

For my birthday I wanted to get my family together and have a turkey because we have all been craving it. My mom, step dad (been like my real dad), brother, sister, niece, step sister, her mom (like another mom to me), her husband, her three kids and my husband and two kids all were at my house.
My step sister and her mother were very helpful to me while trying to get all the food prepared an cooked. Terry had to work and showed up just as everything was done.
Everyone said it kind of felt more like Thanksgiving then it did my birthday because we had almost everything we have for Thanksgiving dinner. I felt like it was much more relaxing then at Thanksgiving, even though I don't cook at Thanksgiving time. When it came to clean up my dad, mom, step sister and her mother all helped me get my kitchen cleaned up and put back to normal while all the kids and everyone else were outside playing and hanging out.

My step sister, her husband and three kids got me Golf Toss, also known as Ladder Ball. After we were all done cleaning up and putting the food away it was time for us all played together and have fun! Picture below of what it the game looks like. You have them 25 feet apart and then you toss the balls (two balls linked together with a rope) top bar you get 3 points, middle bar is 2 points and bottom bar is only 1 point. You play 9 rounds or until some one get 21 points, which ever one comes first. Pretty fun to play and fun to watch.


I had a very, happy, relaxing Birthday! I always love spending time with my family and it is very important to me that we always stay close.


No comments:

Post a Comment