Friday, February 24, 2012

My Little Man has learned to crawl

Carter has started to crawl! He was getting around by pulling himself with his arms and pushing off with his feet, I called that creeping! The night it he started to crawl we were hanging out at my good friend Blake's house and I put Carter on the floor with Mason so they could play. Carter kept watching Mason crawl around then he started. I love watching babies crawl it is so adorable and watching Carter really crawl for the first time brought some tears to my eyes! What can I say I get really emotional when it comes to my kids! I would like to say a special Thank You to Mason for showing Carter how to crawl!
Now Carter is getting around faster which is very cute to watch, nicer for me because he loves to be down playing, oh and lets not forget mention trying, to find anything possible to get into. Being a mom is so much fun there is never a dull moment.
Can't believe how fast the time goes Carter is going to be turning nine months on March 4th, Mason's 1st Birthday! Then only three more months and my baby boy will be turning 1! At times I do get sad that my kids are growing up but I love watching them grow, learn, laugh, play and turn into who they are today!
Carter Standing
Carter Crawling
Carter Crawling to go get Cloey


No comments:

Post a Comment